Liberty National Donates Emergency Supplies to Hardest Hit Areas
October 19, 2018
Our thoughts and prayers are with our policyholders and Agents who live and work in the areas impacted by Hurricane Michael. Liberty National has made a $7,500 donation to the Convoy of Hope to assist people affected by this natural disaster. Liberty National’s donation allowed us to send one semi-tractor trailer filled with water, food, and emergency supplies to those in need.
Agents and Liberty National customers affected by Hurricane Michael can go to any of the Convoy of Hope points of distribution centers listed below to pick up emergency relief supplies.
- Springfield Community Church - 615 Transmitter Rd, Panama City, FL 32401
- First Assembly of God - 1701 N E Ave, Panama City, FL 32405
- Northstar Church - 2379 St Andrews Blvd, Panama City, FL 32405
- Deerpoint Lake Church - 3317 New Church Rd, Panama City, FL 32409
- Refuge Church - 922 W Park St, Panama City, FL 32401
- Rivertown Community Church - 4534 Lafayette St, Marianna, FL 32446
- Friendship Methodist Church - 201 E 3rd St, Donalsonville, GA 39845
- First Assembly of God – 610 North Tennille Avenue, Donalsonville, Georgia 39845
- Over 80 tractor trailer loads of supplies have been received or are in the pipeline to support Convoy’s response.
- More than 289,000 pounds of product has been distributed to more than 15,000 individuals.
- Convoy of Hope has served 18 communities around the Florida panhandle so far — including Mexico Beach and Panama City, two of the hardest hit areas.